With our professional dental cleanings and at-home dental care, you can stop the build-up of plaque and tartar on your pet’s teeth, both of which will help to prevent the formation of painful and potentially life-threatening gum diseases like gingivitis or periodontitis.
Professional Dental Exams
Parkview Pet Clinic is dedicated to providing the following comprehensive, preventative dental services for both dogs and cats:
- Thorough dental examinations
- Comprehensive dental cleanings, polishing, and fluoride treatments
- Minor oral surgery including, but not limited to, tooth extractions, fistula repairs, and removal of oral tumors
- Comprehensive pain management before, during, and after any oral procedure that may produce discomfort
- Monitored general anesthesia through the dental procedure by our
- nowledgeable, well-trained technicians with the aid of digital monitoring equipment
- Home dental care instructions and product recommendations
At-Home Dental Care
Regular home dental care will prevent the buildup of plaque on your pet’s teeth.
Brushing your cat or dog’s teeth on a daily basis significantly reduces the buildup of plaque on the teeth.
Ask us about additional at-home dental care options such rinses, chews, and specialized food.
We are more than happy to help you find the option that works best for your pet!