At Parkview Pet Clinic, the health and well-being of your pet, family, and our team members are the top priority. As the situation around the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we want to assure you we plan to remain open during our regular business hours.
We are also closely monitoring the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local authorities regarding the spread of the virus to ensure we are taking the appropriate precautions and actions to keep patients, clients, and employees healthy and safe during this time.
During this time, we will be changing to a “hands-free” practice for appointments and services. We are taking this precaution to eliminate constant contact of door handles, countertops, pens, and to aid in social distancing. By taking these safety measures, it’s our goal to be able to remain open to serve the needs of our community’s pets.
Beginning immediately, we will only be servicing pets with significant medical issues, or pets that are in need of medication refills or for rabies vaccine and will need to reschedule any wellness exam appointments. All services will be handled through a “hands-free” practice, which will entail:
- Pre-scheduling your appointment and bring dogs on a leash and cats in a carrier.
- Upon your arrival at the clinic, remain in your vehicle and call us at (818) 244-7268
- A team member will discuss all your needs and concerns by phone during check-in.
- A team member will meet you outside and individually bring your pet(s) in for evaluation and care.
- You may choose to wait in your vehicle during your pet’s examination or return at a later scheduled pick up time.
Once the examination and treatments are complete, you may pay over the phone by credit/debit card. If you are paying by check or cash, a team member will take the payment at your car.
Medication and Food:
We ask that you request medication or food refills in advance via phone or email. Call us when you arrive at the hospital, payment will be taken over the phone, and we will bring the food or medication to the door. We also suggest the use of our online store which you can shop for medication and pet food.
Additional Measures we are Asking Clients to Follow:
- Please do not come to our clinic if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or have a fever.
- Please reschedule your pet’s veterinarian appointment if you have been in contact with anyone that has had a fever or possible COVID-19 exposure
We value your partnership in your pet’s healthcare and appreciate your patience, understanding, and continued support. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at (818) 244-7268.